Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Time for How Many Tests?

Thank God that my biopsy was benign! However, the last follow-up for stitches removal included being sent back to the vampires for more blood work. Orders were through the dermatologist and my primary physician, and after consulting with my knee surgeon. I'm hoping that the bruising on my legs was just a fluke, and all tests come back negative. I really didn't know that so many vials could be taken without it being considered a blood donation.

The word stroke keeps coming up, and it perplexes me. I do know that my husband developed a clot after all of the blood thinner shots, and he had a really close call. I keep mentally measuring my pain, but then it goes away. As I recall, my husband's pain just never went away and became intolerable. We hit the emergency room with 20 minutes to spare. God's hand was definitely in that rescue.

Hoping the Lord feels that my work isn't done yet and extends me the same courtesy for a longer life. One never knows. I would like to enjoy my grands until they are grown, and I would like to harvest a few pecans before I die. Current goals for the pecans are subject to change according to the husband's enthusiasm, but so far we are on course.

I have researched until I am just tired of all the possibles out there. Once again, I am just turning this over to the Lord. He is in control, and He will get me through the details as always. Just hope the main idea isn't too scary. I am such a wuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment